colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.28.2014

colourQ challenge #263 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and HAPPY Tuesday! Only a few more days until Halloween, the kids are so excited! They are both pirates this year! Argggggg! I have winners for challenge #263! Thank you all so much for playing ~ the gallery is amazing - as it always is!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This is such a fun card ~ all the girls voted for it!!!




And a BIG CONGRATS to these colourQ Courtiers - they totally rocked it!

  
  
  


As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back with the new challenge soon...

3 Comentários:

Jean said...

Thrilled to have been chosen!

Maura said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out!! Fun fall colors!

Marika said...

Thank you for picking my card! This made my day!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO