colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.04.2014

colourQ challenge #229 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello !!! I'm here, nursing a sick kiddo - between the two they are making me CrAzY!!! I have only heard "mama" about a zillion times - but I love them! We have winners for challenge #229, and this gallery is amazing!  So many beautiful entries - you ladies totally nailed it! Thank you all so much for sharing your time and talent with us!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love the pop of color in the center of this card - so gorgeous....



And look at this FANTASTIC gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few with the new challenge!!!

7 Comentários:

Danielle Vincent said...

Ha - not sure what is worse, sick kiddos or a sick hubby - lol! Thanks so much for choosing my card in the Colour Courtiers group. Love the new colors - hope to be able to link up soon.

Karren said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Congrats to the other courtiers and the Queen - fabulous cards!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Hope your household gets better soon Arielle! Congratulations to Colour Queen Kim H -LOVE that card! - and the Princesses. Great cards - thanks so much for featuring mine!

stampwithsandy said...

Big smiles! Thanks for selecting my card and congrats to the other winners!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...I am just so excited to be Queen, thank you so much! Congrats to all the other wonderful princesses too, this was such a beautiful combination of colors. Thank you again ColourQ ladies!
Arielle...I hope your family is feeling better.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks for the shout out, yes I hope all will be right as rain soon! Congrats to all others picked and players and DT inspiration was wonderful!

Deepti said...

Thank you so much for picking my card :) Congratulations to Kim n all the winners :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO