colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.12.2013

colourQ challenge #213 ~ Winner Crowned...

Oky doky! Here are winners from challenge #213! Now I'm all caught up! WOOHOO! Seems like these colors scared a bunch of you off - LOL! Thanks so much to everyone who braved it and played with us!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for her gorgeous and sweet card, I love that beautiful technique...




And look at this beautiful gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

2 Comentários:

Deborah Frings said...

Thanks so much for picking my somewhat nerdy card as a ColourQ Courtier - absolutely delighted. I'm in great company. And many congratulations to Eesha on her winning card - it's beautiful!

Vannessa said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of this week's courtiers. Congrats to all the other winners too!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO