colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.12.2013

colourQ challenge #211 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! After a day fraught with blogger problems and disappearing posts, I think things are working for me again! YAY! Weren't the entries awesome?!? There were actually too many amazing entries for this challenge - we could have had a LOT more courtiers... thank you so so much to everyone who played!!!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for her beautiful and fun card, love the background...



And look at this AMAZING gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

Back in a few...

3 Comentários:

Karren said...

Yay! Thanks so much for the shout-out! Congrats to the other courtiers and the colour Queen! A diverse yet gorgeous range of cards.

Deepti said...

Woohoo I am delighted to see my card, thank you so much for picking my card as a winner :) and congrats to all the courtiers

Lindsey said...

Thank you so much! What a delight to see my card here. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO