colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.02.2013

colourQ challenge #181 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello hello! A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to everyone who played along with us - such an amazing group of artists!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to our newest colourQ ColourQueen, she created such a delightful card... that I want to CASE so bad.... (and you know I will!)....



And here's the FABULOUS gallery from the colourQ Courtiers!!!! YAY!!!

  
  
  

As always, you can click on the images above to pay these ladies a visit!

Back in a few,

5 Comentários:

Jenny Engelke said...

Great picks! Congrats to Meghan on receiving top honors....her card is super cute!

Claire said...

Gorgeous winning card - thanks for the making me a courtier and congrats to all the others!

SeeJulieStamp said...

Great cards! Congrats to the winners!

Jinny Newlin said...

Congratulations, Meghan and all the Courtiers! And thanks so much for including my cutie in your lineup! Hugs!

Michelle said...

Congrats to Meghan and the Courtiers! Thank-you for choosing my card for recognition! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO