colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.24.2012

colourQ challenge #133 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! I don't know about your neck of the woods, but it is cooooolllddd here ~ down in the 40s last night! We had a terrific week last week, and really enjoyed all your awesome work, THANK YOU to everyone who played along with us - your entries were outstanding!

It was nearly unanimous this week, one card in particular seemed to catch everyone's eye! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen for her gorgeous flutter~y card...



And here is the super fabulous gallery of this week's colourQ Courtiers...

   
   
   
   


As always, the Courtiers are in no particular order and you can click on the links to go see their cards more closely - and I hope you will do that, they are all amazing!!!

I'll be back in a flash with this week's new challenge...

6 Comentários:

Marisa said...

Great pick. This card is fabulous :)

Lisa Elton said...

HOORAY Ally...such a pretty card!! Congrats to the Courtiers as well, great cards!

Ally said...

Awwww, thanks so much. :-) This really makes my day! I'm honored - I know there is an insane amount of talent and creativity here each week in all the entries. That's why I love it here, so full of inspiration. Congrats to the Courtiers, too - so many beautiful cards!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Ally, I knew this was a winner the moment I saw it. Congrats to all the other Coutiers. Thank colourQ for picking my card for Courtier, I love how colourQ pushes me and inspires me week after week!

Jenny said...

Congrats Allyson..beautiful card :0)
Thanks for making me a courtier this week and congrats to my fellow courtiers too :0)
Jenny x

JJ Bolton said...

What an awesome card Allyson! And big thanks to ColourQ for including me as a Courtier:) Congrats to the other Courtiers, too! Such a fun challenge with so many wonderful interpretations!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO