colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.14.2010

colourQ challenge #50...

hApPy TuEsDaY!!! The winners from last week will be up a little later... but I wanted to go ahead and get OUR 50TH CHALLENGE up! WOW~ can you tell I'm excited?!? I get MORE excited the closer we get to #52! Today's color inspiration is a delightful dish towel from one of my favorite places - Crate&Barrel! Isn't it awesome?!?


Here's my take on this week's colors...


And from our amazing colourQ Royal Court:

LeAnne

Renée

Sylvia

Tanja

Kari


So what are you waiting for?!?

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, September 19th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list*

Thanks so much for checking us out, I hope we've inspired you to play along this week!






10 Comentários:

LeAnne said...

Fun colors this week, Arielle---girls, you ALL did an awesome job with them! :D SO much fun playing with you!

MaryR said...

so pretty! these colors were very fun to play with today - thank you!

Lori Rider said...

I just love these colors together and the team's samples are awesome! I didn't really have time to play this challenge today but I decided to make time - so glad I did! Thanks all!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks for such a FABULOUS color challenge!! The DT samples are WONDERFUL:)

Debi said...

Everyone has such awesome designs. Wish I could CASE all of them. Even all the entries!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous colours again! Thanks so much, chickie...

Silke Ledlow said...

Ladies, your sample cards are all simply gorgeous!!! Love how you all came up with so many fun idea!!! Thank you for inspiring me to play along!!! Hugs ~S~

Joanne Leddy said...

I just love this color combination and would have NEVER put this together without you! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

bcriminger said...

So glad I found you. I tried to pick a favorite out of your design team cards but couldn't, they are all just great! I love different aspects of each one, and of course I had fun working with the fall colors!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the colors , the Design Team samples as well as all of the submissions! Thanks again for a great challenge - I am looking forward to next week as well:-)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO