colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.20.2010

colourQ challenge #49 ~ Winner Crowned...


Thank you all so much for playing, and my apologies for not getting the winners up sooner. One of my co-workers passed away last week, unexpectedly. She's was a sweet gal, only a year older than me... I was already behind last week when Tuesday rolled around, and after the news I just lost my motivation.

A lot of you seemed to enjoy these colors - I'm so glad! Occasionally the designers all gravitate towards a card, and for this challenge our colourQueen is a winner for the second week in a row... please congratulate for this intricately breathtaking card:


And also a shout out to our colourQ Courtiers:


I'm still behind, so I'll be linking these later... But I hope you'll check back later in the week when I do so you can go visit them!


3 Comentários:

Lynn Put said...

Wonderful pick for the winner, Debi's card is gorgeous! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers!
It's always fun to play along!

Debi said...

Hey ladies!! I just want to say I am so humbled and surprised to have been chosen for a second week. There are so many talented designers out there, and I a completely honored to be among those who have been crowned queen. Thanks again!!

Heidi said...

How cool that I was featured! Thanks so much, just got back from vacation and this was a nice surprise! Congrats to Debi! Gorgeous card!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO