colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.11.2010

colourQ challenge #32...


Welcome to colourQ #32! Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day! The last of our family is leaving today... sorry this is late - I was up very late cleaning house as they were all coming this morning to say goodbye!

Anywho - we had a spectacular week last week, THANK YOU to all who played along! You just manage to rock these colors week after week! Not only are we blessed to have you play, we're also blessed by all your talent! Some of you may very well see me "borrowing" some of your ideas - lol!

There are a few retired in-colors that I love, and Kiwi Kiss is one of them... so here's another combo using it (Stampin' Up! if you're reading, we NEED this color back!) but if you don't have any left in your stash, no worries - just use Old Olive or some other substitute. Also, if you're Groovy Guava-less, use Cameo Coral.

Here's my little card today... 20 minutes was all I had & I couldn't put my hands on a piece of Very Vanilla, so I used white... OOPS! More details will be on my blog later.



Here are the super-duper-ly gorgeous samples from our very own Royal Court Design Team:

Kari

Krystal

Leanne

Renée

Samantha

Tanja

We would LOVE for you to play along with us this week!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, May 16th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***

And now what you've all been waiting for... the winners of our little contest! Thank you for bringing a buddy to play last week, it was fun! And we'll definitely be doing it again! Drawn by Random.org, the winners are...
BETTY & TERRI!!!

Betty & Terri, please email me with your physical address so that I may get your prize out to you!

Have an awesome week, gals! Can't wait to see your fabulous creations!!!




15 Comentários:

Lesley said...

The design team samples are stunning! Love this colour combo!!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Lori Turner said...

Ohhhh! What a GORGEOUS color combo! I can't wait to go and play! :)

Faye said...

All the DT inspiration cards are gorgeous. Love this color combo.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

This is one super swell colour combo (lol), and girls - you're rocking it! I can't wait to play!

Sam said...

Stunning samples girls. Thank you for all the inspiration. I can't say I would ever pick these colors but you always make the Color Q Challenge look so irresistible.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Hi Arielle,

I did e-mail, but not sure if you got it. If you need to get a hold of my, feel free to e-mail me at territrotter@hotmail.com

Thanks again!
Terri E.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I just put on my offering for this week's challenge!! This card was so fabulous to make! Thank you for making me S-T-R-E-T-C-H!!!! :D

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous samples ladies!!! This color combo is awesome!!! Arielle...your new family photo is super cute!!! What a beautiful family you guys are :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Nance Leedy said...

My first Color Q submission! Love your challenges. Thanks for giving some love to GG and KK this week. Great DT samples! Can't wait for the next one!

Christa said...

I agree! Kiwi Kiss has to come back! Love all the entries I've seen. Great colorcombo of which I wouldn't have thought myself, great job!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Hello everyone:) Here is the link to my post--I got it up in time! http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/05/colourq-ebtks-limelight-and-city.html

Thanks so much!

Rochelle said...

Oh I wanted to play soooo bad this week Arielle. I had to work today and I usually do not...bummer!

Kim Mc said...

Missed it again, but here's mine! Love Kiwi Kiss!!

Aloha, Kim Mc

Shaz said...

I had some internet problem... so I missed the deadline. Oh Mann. Here is my card anyway:
http://mykraftnook.blogspot.com/2010/05/sing-praise.html

Unknown said...

I didn't get this done in time to link it in Inlinkz, so I thought I would leave mine here! I loooved this color combo!!
http://dancerriley.blogspot.com/2010/05/mojo-monday.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO