colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.16.2010

colourQ challenge #23 ~ Winners Crowned...


I always know when people think the colors are TOO challenging, there are less entries - lol! Thanks so much to all of you who stuck it out - there were some amazing cards made with these colors this past week! Believe it or not, there are so many "winning" quality cards each week, it IS hard to narrow it down... usually there are a few cards that have a little something extra that catches my eye that I think should be showcased. So a HUGE CONGRATS to both...


& KAREN H!!!
I love that doily paper over the orange that Linda used... so awesome (where can I get some?) and that flower - I need to try making one of those, it's gorgeous! Karen created a cute little scene using her Top Note die, how clever! I've not seen that, & it's super sweet with those yummy patterned papers!! Please go visit them & leave them some love!

Back soon with today's challenge!






2 Comentários:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, thanks for that shout out! LOVED that color combo. That doily cut paper is by Making Memories, love it!

karen h said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I didn't even see this post until I saw my card in the sidebar when I was scrolling looking at this week's challenge LOL Thanks for the awesome challenges!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO