colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.12.2009

colourQ challenge #2


Welcome to colourQ's challenge #2! Kinda crazy combo, I know, but these colors come from fall scarves by bizzybcreations on etsy! Here in southern Alabama, I'm afraid I'm still a ways away from needing a scarf, but seeing them really makes me wish I did...


Here's my take on the colors... I can't wait to see what you can do!


Using Mister Linkey below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, October 18th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 10/19/09, and post the winner (there will only be one this week!) who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!


Thanks so much for stopping by & I hope you get a chance to play this week's colourQ!



3 Comentários:

Beverly G said...

Just found your site today--I hit most of the colors in your scarves. I'm a challenge junkie so you'll see me again. Thanks for letting me play along!

Imke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Imke said...

Hi Arielle,
about Tanja's blog I have become aware of your challenges. You choose great colors. I´m a newbie in challenges, so i hope i did everything right. Hugs from Germany !

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO